Each day at 11am David Walliams is releasing an audio short from his ‘Worlds Worst Children’ series. There is a new audiobook released each day and you can catch up on any you missed.
Epic Live!, a new Facebook Live video series, brings the unlimited discovery of Epic digital learning to life.
Tune in on Wednesdays and Fridays to see top-notch experts lead collaborative, educational, and fun classes for your child. Covering topics from graphic novels, to art, science, and more. Each 20-minute episode will showcase guest teachers such as best-selling authors and illustrators, a Tony award winner, celebrity chefs, scientists, Epic master teachers, a Broadway choreographer and many more!
Maths Live Lessons
STEM Activities - Live Lessons and Family Ideas
- Using Lego or similar products, or junk modeling, what can you design and make? What might you do in the future to improve it?
- Design a gadget in your book that would make your life easier or more efficient, or would improve somebody else's life or job. Include a labelled diagram and explain what it does, and how.
- Take photographs of any cooking or baking they do or write the recipes in their books and draw a picture of it.
- Pick 5 items from your fridge or cupboard. How might you combine them to make a balanced meal to feed your family?
- Analyse different food packaging considering the environment, cost,
- Design a package for a certain food product (especially if they have made something)